Difference between revisions of "Sandbox"
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Testing, testing, 123.
Testing, testing, 123.
Revision as of 14:18, 26 September 2011
This is a reference to Colin McInnes' Solar Sailing.
- McInnes, Colin R. Solar Sailing. Springer-Praxis, Chichester, UK, 1999. BibTeX
<xfeeds feedlimit="3" totallimit="10"> http://wiki.solarsails.info/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss </xfeeds>
This is a test. Here's a URL: http://www.google.com
Here's another: http://www.space.com
This is a test.
Here's another external link: http://www.noaa.gov/
Testing, testing, 123.
- Breonna Taylor: Kentucky city braces for prosecutor decision
- Louisville fears civil unrest at it waits to hear of any charges over the killing of Breonna Taylor.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 00:20:29 -0400)
- Australia whale stranding: 470 animals now beached in Tasmania record
- Australian rescuers find more beached whales during a large rescue effort, but fear many are dead.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 22:37:51 -0400)
- Covid: US death toll passes 200,000
- The US is the worst hit country in the world and cases are still continuing to rise, data shows.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 22:28:56 -0400)
- Covid: US funeral directors reflect on 200,000 death toll
- Three funeral directors reflect on the human toll of the pandemic, as the US hits a milestone.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 14:08:47 -0400)
- UN General Assembly: US-China tensions flare over coronavirus
- President Trump blames China for the Covid-19 outbreak amid warnings of a Cold War between the two.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:09:12 -0400)
- UK sends US evidence on Islamic State 'Beatles'
- Alexanda Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh are accused of killing Western hostages in Iraq and Syria.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 20:38:46 -0400)
- Musk: Cheaper Tesla ready 'in about three years'
- Plans for lower-cost batteries and a $25,000 car did not excite investors - firm's value fell $50bn.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 21:57:19 -0400)
- Pascale Ferrier: White House ricin package suspect in court
- Pascale Ferrier, a Canadian computer programmer, is also accused of mailing poison to Texas authorities.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 18:17:22 -0400)
- Ginsburg Supreme Court: Republicans secure vote for replacement
- Senator Mitt Romney of Utah has said he would support a vote on President Trump's court nominee.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 18:03:25 -0400)
- Nike expects permanent shift to online sales
- The sportswear giant has seen digital sales soar and says few customers will revert back to stores.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 22:21:59 -0400)
- Lebanon explosion 'destroys Hezbollah arms depot'
- Security sources say the blast in the village of Ain Qana was the result of an accident.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 12:25:29 -0400)
- Climate change: China aims for 'carbon neutrality by 2060'
- China's surprise announcement of a long-term goal to curb emissions boosts UN climate talks.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 17:28:38 -0400)
- Gordi: The pop star doctor who answered the Covid call
- Australian singer Gordi is "reaching people" through medical consultations, as well as her music.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:14:51 -0400)
- Is the world entering a new Cold War?
- The recent US-China tensions were laid bare in speeches by Trump and Xi at the UN in New York.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:33:46 -0400)
- The ?Trump train?: 'I'm tired of people putting down our president'
- Trump supporters in liberal towns organise truck convoys to foster solidarity among conservatives.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:48:13 -0400)
- Six African heritage sites under threat from climate change
- A recent study warns that without intervention many of the continent's ancient sites could be lost.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:37:07 -0400)
- How the UAE emerged as a regional powerhouse
- From a mission to Mars to military expeditions, what is driving the UAE to punch above its weight?
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:12:55 -0400)
- Why the case of a maid who battled a millionaire has gripped Singapore
- The case described by some as a "David versus Goliath battle" has stirred up debate in Singapore.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:44:00 -0400)
- Siberia climate change: Behind the scenes reporting from Yakutia
- A glimpse behind the scenes of the challenges in reporting from the remote Yakutia region of Siberia.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:01:08 -0400)
- Supreme Court: What Republicans said in 2016 vs 2020
- Republicans are pushing to fill the vacancy left by Ruth Bader Ginsburg before November's election.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:13:19 -0400)
- Brazil's Amazon: Fireman 'saving what's not burnt'
- Carlos Rodrigues is among the firefighters trying to save patches of Brazil's rainforest from burning.
- (Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:01:08 -0400)
- Mozambique: Why did these men shoot a naked woman dead?
- The BBC and human rights researchers examined a video of a killing in northern Mozambique.
- (Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:01:06 -0400)
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg's 'most fervent' wish
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg's granddaughter says the jurist did not want to be replaced under President Trump.
- (Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:35:59 -0400)