This is a reference to Colin McInnes' Solar Sailing.
- McInnes, Colin R. Solar Sailing. Springer-Praxis, Chichester, UK, 1999. BibTeX
<xfeeds feedlimit="3" totallimit="10"> http://wiki.solarsails.info/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss </xfeeds>
This is a test. Here's a URL: http://www.google.com
Here's another: http://www.space.com
This is a test.
Here's another external link: http://www.noaa.gov/
Testing, testing, 123.
- Coronavirus: Florida sets new state daily case record of 15,299
- A 24-hour tally of 15,299 new coronavirus cases eclipses the worst rates seen in New York in April.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 15:25:40 -0400)
- Coronavirus: South Africa bans alcohol sales again to combat Covid-19
- It is one of several restrictions introduced by President Ramaphosa amid rising infection rates.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 19:49:42 -0400)
- Poland's Duda holds slim lead in presidential election, exit polls suggest
- The conservative incumbent Andrzej Duda leads by a tiny margin, according to exit polls.
- (Mon, 13 Jul 2020 00:39:45 -0400)
- Daniel Lewis Lee: First US federal execution to go ahead after 17 years
- Relatives of Daniel Lewis Lee's victims had sought to delay the execution because of coronavirus.
- (Mon, 13 Jul 2020 01:33:54 -0400)
- Iran plane crash: 'Human error' to blame for downing of Ukrainian jet
- Iran says equipment error and poor communication caused civilian plane to be shot down by military.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 12:26:26 -0400)
- Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims
- The ban on alcohol is lifted for non-Muslims, while the apostasy law and public flogging are scrapped.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 09:26:59 -0400)
- Central and southern China hit by heavy flooding
- The country's flood response alert has been raised to the second highest level.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 12:28:51 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Three generations of Bollywood Bachchan family infected
- Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, her father-in-law, husband and daughter test positive for Covid-19.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 16:42:11 -0400)
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 13:39:40 -0400)
- Hagia Sophia: Pope 'pained' as Istanbul museum reverts to mosque
- The Pope is the latest faith leader to voice concern at the Istanbul museum reverting to a mosque.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 09:42:17 -0400)
- Roger Stone: Robert Mueller defends indictment over Russia probe
- Ex-US special counsel Robert Mueller intervenes after President Trump commutes an aide's jail term.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 03:39:26 -0400)
- Xu Zhangrun: Outspoken professor freed after six days
- A friend said constitutional law professor Xu Zhangrun was in good health.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 12:49:48 -0400)
- Hong Kong: Opposition primaries draw thousands despite security law fears
- Hundreds of thousands of people vote despite fears that doing so may breach a new security law.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 09:54:08 -0400)
- Three generations on the impact of George Floyd's death
- Three generations of one family discuss their experiences of racism and whether things are changing.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:59:34 -0400)
- India's growing Covid-19 waste challenges workers
- Millions are using gloves and masks but safely discarding them is proving to be challenge.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 19:03:46 -0400)
- Wounds of Dutch history expose deep racial divide
- Faced with protests and attacks on statues, the Dutch are struggling with a legacy of racism.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 19:11:35 -0400)
- The women who can't get an abortion in lockdown
- Indian women are struggling to access safe reproductive services because of Covid-19 restrictions.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 19:14:58 -0400)
- The woman who wants to make kids better with money
- Louise Hill is the founder of GoHenry, which provides prepaid debit cards for children.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 19:10:49 -0400)
- US Navy ship fire: Sailors and fire crew injured
- At least 21 sailors needed medical care following a fire on the vessel, moored at San Diego Naval Base.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 17:47:10 -0400)
- Srebrenica: Scaled-back ceremony marks 25 years since massacre
- Restrictions put in place to slow the spread of coronavirus meant fewer dignitaries were able to attend the ceremony.
- (Sat, 11 Jul 2020 11:25:18 -0400)
- George Floyd: 'If you don't break the chain, then who will?'
- Across the US, street artists have been inspired by the death of George Floyd earlier this year.
- (Sat, 11 Jul 2020 19:03:43 -0400)
- Coronavirus: President Trump wears face mask for first time
- US President Trump is seen wearing a face mask for the first time during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- (Sun, 12 Jul 2020 02:39:09 -0400)
- Nigeria: 11-year old dancer challenges ballet stereotypes
- 11-year-old Anthony Mmesoma Madu is challenging ballet stereotypes.
- (Fri, 10 Jul 2020 19:01:24 -0400)
- Cancel culture: What unites young people against Obama and Trump
- The push to bring down memorials has renewed criticisms of "cancel culture" from current and past presidents.
- (Tue, 07 Jul 2020 17:05:37 -0400)
- Iran's female gamers face challenges to stay online
- There's been a lockdown gaming boom ? but in Iran it's been difficult to stay connected.
- (Mon, 06 Jul 2020 19:02:10 -0400)
- Killing Eve: How author Luke Jennings created Villanelle
- We speak to the man who created the character of Villanelle, author Luke Jennings.
- (Tue, 07 Jul 2020 22:47:15 -0400)
- Shooting celebrities: Thirty years behind the lens
- Celebrity portrait photographer Andy Gotts celebrates 30 years behind the camera.
- (Tue, 07 Jul 2020 18:51:46 -0400)