This is a reference to Colin McInnes' Solar Sailing.
- McInnes, Colin R. Solar Sailing. Springer-Praxis, Chichester, UK, 1999. BibTeX
<xfeeds feedlimit="3" totallimit="10"> http://wiki.solarsails.info/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss </xfeeds>
This is a test. Here's a URL: http://www.google.com
Here's another: http://www.space.com
This is a test.
Here's another external link: http://www.noaa.gov/
Testing, testing, 123.
- Coronavirus: India's PM Modi seeks 'forgiveness' over lockdown
- Narendra Modi apologises for sweeping restrictions that have left many jobless and hungry.
- (Sun, 29 Mar 2020 08:32:22 -0400)
- Coronavirus: 'Millions' of Americans could be infected, expert warns
- The US government's leading expert warns up to 200,000 people could die, as cases continue to rise.
- (Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:29:28 -0400)
- Lockdown, what lockdown? Sweden's unusual response to coronavirus
- While swathes of Europe are under lockdown, Sweden is allowing life to go on much as normal.
- (Sun, 29 Mar 2020 02:56:51 -0400)
- Close-up footage of Arkansas tornado
- An active weather front brings a rapid developing and destructive tornado to Arkansas
- (Sun, 29 Mar 2020 04:09:14 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Belarus Premier League attracts global attention as it plays on
- Football fans around the world are turning to Belarus to get their fix during lockdown as the game carries on in the former Soviet republic.
- (Sun, 29 Mar 2020 10:05:14 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Cruise ship off Panama coast transfers passengers
- Healthy people on a cruise liner lying off Panama are being moved to another ship after four died.
- (Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:23:02 -0400)
- Pope gives prayer to empty St Peter's Square
- The service usually only happens twice a year but was given as Italy's coronavirus death toll passes 9,000.
- (Fri, 27 Mar 2020 17:27:53 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Tesla donates hundreds of ventilators to New York
- New York has the highest number of coronavirus cases in the US and a shortage of ventilators.
- (Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:20:50 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Deserted London landmarks seen from above
- Some of the city's most popular landmarks are devoid of the usual crowds as people stay indoors to help combat coronavirus.
- (Sat, 28 Mar 2020 05:47:29 -0400)
- Coronavirus: OneWeb blames pandemic for collapse
- OneWeb, the high-profile London-based satellite start-up, files for bankruptcy protection in the US.
- (Sat, 28 Mar 2020 05:00:27 -0400)
- Coronavirus: More than 900 deaths in a day in Italy
- Officials confirm 919 deaths, the highest daily tally so far, bringing Italy's death toll to 9,134.
- (Fri, 27 Mar 2020 18:24:07 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Brazil's Bolsonaro in denial and out on a limb
- The president is isolating himself from other world leaders as he downplays the coronavirus pandemic.
- (Sun, 29 Mar 2020 07:37:57 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Zimbabwean broadcaster Zororo Makamba died 'alone and scared'
- The death of young Zimbabwean journalist Zororo Makamba exposes his country's healthcare problems.
- (Sat, 28 Mar 2020 21:13:43 -0400)
- Coronavirus: From clapping to kindness, five reasons to be hopeful
- As coronavirus continues to spread, the worst of the crisis has brought out of the best in humanity.
- (Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:29:55 -0400)
- Introducing the soaring melodies of Azure Ryder
- How one of pop?s brightest new voices found confidence by taking control of a plane.
- (Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:48:44 -0400)
- Manu Dibango: The saxophone legend who inspired a disco groove
- Manu Dibango, whose Soul Makossa filled New York dance floors, died this week at the age of 86.
- (Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:07:57 -0400)
- Coronavirus lockdown in India: ?Beaten and abused for doing my job?
- India's last-mile delivery executives are struggling to function as the country goes in lockdown.
- (Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:37:54 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Mountain light show sends message to Swiss
- The country's severe coronavirus crisis is highlighted by its most famous peak, the Matterhorn.
- (Fri, 27 Mar 2020 14:25:04 -0400)
- Could synthetic fish be a better catch of the day?
- Start-ups are growing fish "meat" in labs and say it will be competitive with fish from the sea.
- (Mon, 23 Mar 2020 21:38:07 -0400)
- Teen figure skater's Special Olympics dream
- Thirteen-year-old Ornela has Down's syndrome and is training to compete in the World Games next year.
- (Mon, 23 Mar 2020 20:08:02 -0400)
- Abandoned Soviet-era resort refugees call home
- Georgia plans to revive Tskaltubo, an abandoned Soviet-era spa town, but it's an uncertain time for thousands of civil war refugees living among the decaying sanatoriums.
- (Sun, 22 Mar 2020 20:01:22 -0400)
- How I built a 12-country haircare business
- Michelle Ntalami couldn't buy the products she wanted for her hair, so she set up a company to sell them.
- (Tue, 24 Mar 2020 20:16:00 -0400)
- 'I bought a winery and it caused a US-French row'
- When US entrepreneur Michael Baum bought a famous French vineyard it caused a trans-Atlantic spat.
- (Sun, 22 Mar 2020 20:13:42 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Major cities empty as lockdown measures continue
- Cities around the world are almost deserted as measures to tackle the coronavirus pandemic continue.
- (Sun, 29 Mar 2020 09:18:45 -0400)
- Raving to the BBC News theme tune goes viral
- Have you seen the kitchen 'remix' of the BBC News theme tune yet?
- (Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:14:47 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Lessons for lockdown from an Italian family
- The Aninnis have been in lockdown in Rome for nearly three weeks. What advice do they have for other families?
- (Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:38:27 -0400)
- 'Memes should be archived in a museum'
- People social distancing are sharing memes to feel connected but could they be preserved in a museum?
- (Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:41:04 -0400)
- Coronavirus ICYMI: Special deliveries, a parrot and hotels
- Here are some stories you may have missed this week.
- (Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:49:27 -0400)
- Locked down India struggles as workers flee cities and homeless call for food
- With millions of migrant labourers and homeless people left without income, officials are struggling to help.
- (Sat, 28 Mar 2020 08:57:45 -0400)