This is a reference to Colin McInnes' Solar Sailing.
- McInnes, Colin R. Solar Sailing. Springer-Praxis, Chichester, UK, 1999. BibTeX
<xfeeds feedlimit="3" totallimit="10"> http://wiki.solarsails.info/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss </xfeeds>
This is a test. Here's a URL: http://www.google.com
Here's another: http://www.space.com
This is a test.
Here's another external link: http://www.noaa.gov/
Testing, testing, 123.
- Trump impeachment: Legal team says charges 'brazen and unlawful'
- The response to the trial summons gives the first glimpse of what will form the White House's defence.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 19:58:41 -0500)
- Australia fires: Victoria braces for severe storms
- Heavy rains have dampened many of Australia's blazes, while bringing flooding to some areas.
- (Sun, 19 Jan 2020 00:17:19 -0500)
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 10:52:06 -0500)
- Lebanon protests: Anti-government protesters clash with police
- More than 160 people have had to be treated for injuries in the latest violence.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 14:24:13 -0500)
- National Archives sorry for censoring 2017 Women's March signs
- The US agency says it was wrong to blur out signs critical of the president at the 2017 Women's March.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 19:17:53 -0500)
- New Chinese virus 'will have infected hundreds'
- The virus emerged in December, two people have died and it has been detected in three countries.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 07:46:46 -0500)
- Mexico violence: Indigenous musicians killed in ambush in Guerrero
- The men were returning from a party when they were shot dead and burned, allegedly by a drug cartel.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 10:45:27 -0500)
- Nepal avalanche: Snow hampers search for missing South Korean trekkers
- Helicopters are sent to Annapurna region amid poor weather conditions and plunging temperatures.
- (Sun, 19 Jan 2020 02:00:24 -0500)
- Orthodox Christians brave an icy dip to mark Epiphany
- Many worshippers are commemorating the baptism of Jesus by submerging themselves in icy water holes.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 15:38:38 -0500)
- Disney culls 'Fox' from 20th Century Fox in rebrand
- The company wants to distance its film studio from Rupert Murdoch's news company, US media report.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 05:51:37 -0500)
- Delta Air Lines sued by California teachers over fuel dump
- The Delta Air Lines plane jettisoned fuel over Los Angeles schools as it made an emergency landing.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 09:07:38 -0500)
- Jack Reacher author Lee Child passes writing baton to brother
- Lee Child had considered killing off title character before getting his younger sibling to take over.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 12:08:03 -0500)
- The 'tiny' recipe to YouTube success
- This Indian couple's miniature cooking videos have earned them hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 19:32:33 -0500)
- When sexual abuse was called seduction: France confronts its past
- Vanessa Springora has given an account of the traumatic effects of her relationship with a writer.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 19:37:06 -0500)
- Acclaimed scientist gets brain surgery for alcohol addiction
- Microbiologist Frank Plummer say he's found relief from alcohol abuse disorder after the procedure.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 19:42:03 -0500)
- The rescue worker who refuses to leave a bombed-out town
- Few now remain in Saraqeb, a town in Syria's last opposition-held province, Idlib. Laith al-Abdullah is one.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 19:45:02 -0500)
- Davos 2020: What is the World Economic Forum and is it elitist?
- The rich and powerful will gather in Davos this week, but claims of elitism still dog the event.
- (Fri, 17 Jan 2020 17:40:09 -0500)
- Australia fires: Have gum trees made the bushfires worse?
- Eucalyptus trees tend to be highly flammable, but they also have the ability to recover from fires.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 20:03:47 -0500)
- 'You can quit': Colombian cocaine farmers' message to UK user
- Two Colombian producers tell a British cocaine user they wouldn't take it as they know what's in it.
- (Fri, 17 Jan 2020 19:02:41 -0500)
- Rain brings bushfire relief to parts of Australia
- Storms hit parts of Australia's east coast, dousing some fires and giving inhabitants some respite.
- (Sat, 18 Jan 2020 08:25:28 -0500)
- Global Hawk drones: A look at Nato's new spy tool
- The Global Hawk, which is unmanned, can travel halfway around the world on one tank of fuel.
- (Fri, 17 Jan 2020 19:01:13 -0500)
- Iran tensions: Khamenei's 'defiant message' at Friday prayers
- Iran's supreme leader hit out at his "enemies" following recent turmoil in the region.
- (Fri, 17 Jan 2020 07:09:34 -0500)
- 'We can get along because that's America'
- How a "big hairy Trump guy" and a "queer individual" bonded at a rally for the Democrats in New Hampshire.
- (Fri, 17 Jan 2020 17:32:48 -0500)
- What's behind the fight for Libya?
- The oil-rich North African country has been beset by a civil war for nearly a decade.
- (Thu, 16 Jan 2020 19:04:27 -0500)
- 'I was sexually abused by a shaman at an ayahuasca retreat'
- Ayahuasca's psychedelic powers are attracting more and more tourists. But the scene appears to have a dark side.
- (Wed, 15 Jan 2020 20:05:51 -0500)
- How having a son with Down's syndrome changed rocker's music
- The rock singer Cormac Neeson says having a child with Down's syndrome changed his life for the better.
- (Sun, 12 Jan 2020 20:36:47 -0500)
- Naked artists in Serbia breathing life into damaged art scene
- Marina Abramovic styles herself as the "grandmother of performance art" and Belgrade is where she began.
- (Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:26:48 -0500)
- Prohibition: US activists fight for temperance 100 years on
- US Prohibition was launched on 17 January 1920. A hundred years later, some activists won't give up.
- (Thu, 16 Jan 2020 16:52:30 -0500)
- Why are Chinese fishermen finding so many 'submarine spies'?
- Fisherman are catching foreign "spy drones" ? giving us a rare insight into covert sea surveillance.
- (Thu, 16 Jan 2020 01:55:28 -0500)