This is a reference to Colin McInnes' Solar Sailing.
- McInnes, Colin R. Solar Sailing. Springer-Praxis, Chichester, UK, 1999. BibTeX
<xfeeds feedlimit="3" totallimit="10"> http://wiki.solarsails.info/index.php?title=News&action=feed&feed=rss </xfeeds>
This is a test. Here's a URL: http://www.google.com
Here's another: http://www.space.com
This is a test.
Here's another external link: http://www.noaa.gov/
Testing, testing, 123.
- Breonna Taylor: Police officer charged but not over death
- Brett Hankison is accused of endangering neighbours, but two other officers are not charged.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 15:23:16 -0400)
- Alexei Navalny: Russian activist discharged from Berlin hospital
- The Putin-critic later described his slow recovery in Germany from poisoning with a nerve agent.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 10:48:55 -0400)
- Her career spanned eight decades and she charmed audiences in France and beyond.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 14:52:20 -0400)
- Europe migration: EU plans mandatory pact to 'rebuild trust'
- Member states will have to make "flexible contributions", but the plan has already drawn criticism.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:42:17 -0400)
- Belarus: Lukashenko inaugurated in unannounced ceremony
- The embattled president of Belarus is quietly sworn in for a sixth term despite weeks of protests.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:53:29 -0400)
- US election 2020: Trump attacks McCain widow after Biden endorsement
- The president said he was "never a fan" of the late Republican senator, who died of cancer in 2018.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 13:41:40 -0400)
- Coronavirus: Health chief hails Africa's fight against Covid-19
- Africa has had fewer cases than Europe, Asia or the Americas, with numbers continuing to decline.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 11:20:14 -0400)
- Ischgl: Austria sued over Tyrol ski resort's Covid-19 outbreak
- The outbreak at the Ischgl resort in Tyrol has been linked to cases in 45 different countries.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:11:18 -0400)
- Uncle Ben's rice changes name to more 'equitable' brand
- Products will be labelled Ben's Original and will no longer show the bow-tied black man on packaging.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 14:02:28 -0400)
- Julian Assange: Mother of Wikileaks founder's children dreaded making relationship public
- Stella Moris gave birth to the couple's two sons while he was in hiding in the Ecuadorean embassy.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 03:36:02 -0400)
- Nigerian fuel tanker explosion kills 25 in Lokoja
- A primary school pupil and students are among 25 people killed when the tanker's brakes failed.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 11:24:32 -0400)
- Gordi: The pop star doctor who answered the Covid call
- Australian singer Gordi is "reaching people" through medical consultations, as well as her music.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:14:51 -0400)
- Is the world entering a new Cold War?
- The recent US-China tensions were laid bare in speeches by Trump and Xi at the UN in New York.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:33:46 -0400)
- The ?Trump train?: 'I'm tired of people putting down our president'
- Trump supporters in liberal towns organise truck convoys to foster solidarity among conservatives.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:48:13 -0400)
- Six African heritage sites under threat from climate change
- A recent study warns that without intervention many of the continent's ancient sites could be lost.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:37:07 -0400)
- How the UAE emerged as a regional powerhouse
- From a mission to Mars to military expeditions, what is driving the UAE to punch above its weight?
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:12:55 -0400)
- Why the case of a maid who battled a millionaire has gripped Singapore
- The case described by some as a "David versus Goliath battle" has stirred up debate in Singapore.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:44:00 -0400)
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at US Supreme Court steps
- Mourners are coming to pay their respects to the late justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died last Friday.
- (Wed, 23 Sep 2020 13:06:50 -0400)
- Siberia climate change: Behind the scenes reporting from Yakutia
- A glimpse behind the scenes of the challenges in reporting from the remote Yakutia region of Siberia.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:01:08 -0400)
- Covid: US funeral directors reflect on 200,000 death toll
- Three funeral directors reflect on the human toll of the pandemic, as the US hits a milestone.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 14:08:47 -0400)
- Supreme Court: What Republicans said in 2016 vs 2020
- Republicans are pushing to fill the vacancy left by Ruth Bader Ginsburg before November's election.
- (Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:13:19 -0400)
- Brazil's Amazon: Fireman 'saving what's not burnt'
- Carlos Rodrigues is among the firefighters trying to save patches of Brazil's rainforest from burning.
- (Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:01:08 -0400)